We’re a customer-oriented company. Our team is hands-on from the start and works closely with you to fulfill your requirements. Our decades of experience in custom manufacturing and fabrication of critical equipment components and taking the time up-front to make sure we understand your needs ensures a quality product you can rely on.
- Precision high tolerance machined components
- Reverse engineering of long-lead or obsolete OEM components
- Production runs: One-off to thousands
- Turn-key services: from design and material selection, to prototype, to production with full documentation
2-Pc 316ss Components
Precision high tolerance machined components
We work closely with customers to upgrade existing components resulting in longer wear-life and greater operational efficiency. And we are responsive to our customers needs for parts that others can’t or won’t produce including Long-Lead items and OEM Obsolete components.
Hunter Hawk precision manufacturing:
- Special alloys including duplex stainless steel, titanium, Inconel, and AL6XN
- Machining to ASTM, ASME, API and Mil-Spec standards.
- Tolerancing to .0005.
Some areas of expertise include:
- Rotating equipment machining for Petro-Chemical and Energy industries
- Bearing housing assemblies for Biotech industry
- Conveyer components and other high-wear parts for the Mining industry
Tight tolerance components
Reverse engineering of long-lead or obsolete OEM components
Going beyond just duplication of components, our reverse engineering team can work with you to make a perfect match while incorporating changes that measurably improve the part. . The end result is a better component, greater reliability, longer life, and, very often, lower cost. And you’ll have a full array of CADD or SolidWorks drawings and comprehensive documentation for the component.
Hydrogen plant hi temp resistant components made in America
Reliability starts with the right solution.
Hunter Hawk turnkey services offer a complete package that pulls all the project pieces together and coordinates your project. From design and material selection, to prototype, to production with full documentation, Hunter Hawk provides design, coordination, and management working with you through to the completed product.
- Manufacturing & Repair Systems Integration
- Custom Manufacturing
- Planning, Coordination, Supervision, Quality Assurance, Expediting, Documentation
- Resource selection and Audits: Materials and Labor
- Material, Heat Treating and Coating Specifications
- Manufacturing Drawings
- Project management of large equipment repairs
1. Reverse engineering drawing, with customer spec upgrades
2. Specialty mill for machining 96” component.
3. Newly manufactured component.
4. Refurbished assembly.
5. Complete documentation package for traceability.