Specializing in Maintenance/Repair/Operations (MRO) products and services for Energy, Oil-Refining/Production, Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Food, Mining, Utilities, Municipalities & Military.
- Precision Machining
- Custom Fabrication
- Reverse Engineering of difficult to obtain parts, long-lead items, or unsupported by OEM
- Capability & Equipment
For more than 20 years Hunter Hawk has supported MRO and Process Safety Management in 24/7 manufacturing industries with quality products, services, and innovative solutions to ensure the safety, performance, and reliability of existing critical equipment.
We help you keep mechanical components, especially older legacy machinery, working and producing around the clock. Whether you need a custom modification, refurbishment of existing sub-assembly parts, the manufacture of rotating equipment, or reverse engineering of hard to find parts, with Hunter Hawk on your team you’ll keep current machinery working and producing around the clock.
Products Made in the USA with domestic content materials and manufacturing
3D Scanner / Capturing Critical Dimensions
Capability and Equipment including but not limited to:
- Special alloy materials. Metric and inch.
- Custom modification and refurbishment of existing sub-assembly parts.
- Rotating equipment part manufacture: turbine, compressor, pump, valve
- Fabrication and Machining to ASTM, ASME, API, and Mil-Spec standards. Tolerancing to .0005
- Turning: vertical, turret, CNC, manual
- Milling: boring mills: vertical, horizontal CNC, manual, 5axis
- Vertical Broaching
- Hydraulic Presses
- Cutting: saw, water jet, laser, plasma cutting
- Rolling and Forming
- 3D Rapid Prototyping
- Welding, AWS, ASME
- Finishing & Plating: anodizing: painting, powder coating
- Secondary Operations: assembly, documentation, on-site assistance